There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog!! (Acne, Makeup, Fitness)

Thursday, March 28, 2013


IM SO HAPPY TO BE BACKKKKK!!!!!!! As I'm sure some people could tell, this blog was down for a while- and I dont know why! Blogger said it had "violated terms of service" (what?!) but after speaking with a few Blogger reps thank goodness there was no problem, and the blog is back up!

I wanted to update you with some photos and videos from the past 4 months this blog was down!
Ive been traveling, filming, and throwing plastic mousies down the stairs for my kitties to chase!!!

here are some photos & videos :) I miss you and I hope you enjoy!

Cassandra Bankson Modeling For G Glamour Magazine

Cassandra Bankson, Editorial For Vogue In New York

Cassandra Bankson Lifestyle Modeling Shot In Burberry

"Autumn" Photoshoot With Cassandra Bankson

An Editorial Shot In New York :) Cassandra Bankson

Cassandra Bankson Vogue 

Modeling For An Editorial In Jan - Cassandra Bankson

Cassandra Bankson Modeling In Times Square

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment