There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog!! (Acne, Makeup, Fitness)

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Beachy Keen Summer Makeup Tutorial! Natural Sandy Look With Pops Of Blue & Green With Music By KMAC - Walk On Water

Beachy Keen Natural Summer Eye & Face Makeup Tutorial With Pops Of Color By Diamondsandheels14 Cassandra Bankson Featuring MAC Cosmetics and Music By KMAC - Walk On Water

Follow Me on Pinterest


  1. Great !!!

  2. Just saw your YouTube videos on acne and wanted to comment there but I've never commented before and so forgot my username and password so I couldn't do it! I went gluten-free to feel better and had no idea how many things would be cured from simply avoiding gluten. Acne dissappeared! I mean, not even one itty bitty pimple unless I cheat on my diet! Avoiding gluten may be what helped you on the water fast