There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog!! (Acne, Makeup, Fitness)

Saturday, May 26, 2012

How To Control Oily Skin! (Cassandra Bankson's Makeup Tips & Tricks)

Follow Me on Pinterest


  1. I have really oily skin and i dont tend to wear much make up, usually only a tinted moisturizer. Would i use primer under the moisturizer?

  2. These are some great tips for controlling oil production that is visible on the face. As someone who has dealt with oily skin for a number of years, I know first-hand how aggravating it can be. I remember leaving oil on my friends doors, on the office computers and phone, etc. All of these things took away from my confidence and self-esteem. As a result, I tried everything... most would work for a few hours and then it would start back up again.

    So, one day I decide that enough was enough and that I was going to figure this thing out once and for all. Guess what? I did... now that I know what to do and NOT do, I want to share this information with others.

    If you aren't sure how to get started figuring out what may be causing your oily skin, a Health Coach can point you in the right direction.

    Christal DeLoach
    "Optimizing Your Mind Body & Spirit"