There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog!! (Acne, Makeup, Fitness)

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Daily Topics? What do you guys think?

So many people have been requesting videos every day; and rest assured I will do my best to keep up with the demand. The hardest part is keeping everything organized! Through requests, ideas, responses etc etc it gets a bit confusing...

What do you guys think of "daily topics" for each day of the week?

Xsparkage(a well known youtube guru) does something similar- she does fierce fridays, tasty tuesdays etc etc. Basically, each day of the week has a different topic, and a different tutorial or video os posted.. I was brainstorming my most requested videos and came up with some stuff. What do you guys think?

Music Video Mondays - Taking a look from a requested music video and doing a tutorial on it.
Talki'n Tuesdays - Those videos where I speak about acne, answer questions, or basic info videos
Wearable Wedensdays - A neutral yet fun tutorial that can be worn on day-to-day basis
Fashion Forward Fridays - Your trending updates, how you can wear different fashion looks, outfit of the days etc.
Sultry Saturdays - Sexier, more dramatic makeup tutorials.

So what do you think? Should I try it out for a week or so? Im sure I can't stick to it 100%, however it might be good to try to do weekly. Post a comment here and let me know your thoughts.

XOXO Loves! <3



  1. I think this idea shows great organization and incredible respect for your followers. You are well-rounded and really amazing.

  2. love the idea!!! thx 4 everything!